We Got You
I grew up in a family of 5 kids. My dad started his own veterinary practice when I was 3 years old, and my mom did her best to keep up with everything around the house. The lasting image I have is my mom working in the kitchen to get us all fed, trying to pay the bills, and keep up with everything while wearing a headset listening to a program about how to raise her kids. Looking back, I don’t know how she did it! I also think what if she could have had help, another pair of hands, or a full time assistant. Jeff Bezos runs a multi-billion dollar business and does anyone expect him to go at it alone? Heck No!
Our core users for IHR are the 25-45 year old females who are running a household. We call them our “20 Million CEO’s” because they are running their house and could run a small country I guarantee. It sounds crazy, but I would argue that these CEO’s have more pressure and stress than Jeff Bezos.
Need Help? Well, We Got YOU! If I could go back in the Delorean and give my mom one app, it would be IHR. One app that would:
- Organize purchase data in one place
- Track expenses for reimbursements for school, teams, and volunteer organizations
- Pictures of items that you could send to your husband to pick up on his way home
- Referral Points for sharing items with friends when they ask “where did you get that?!”
- Easy access for returns so little Ryan doesn’t tear up the receipt
- Price Protection on items frequently bought
By the time she would drink 2 sips of her coffee and think, ”How am I going to get through the day” she could have had an assistant that could have saved her hours in her day and money to the bottom line.
We got you mom!